- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ¼ lb. mixed fresh sprouted beans and lentils (can usually get them at Whole Foods), can also use edamame too.
- 1 small red onion, very finely diced
- 1/3 cup grated carrots
- 1/3 cup diced red peppers
- 4 small persian cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 or two lemons (depending on your taste)
- 1 ½ tsp toasted cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Salt & pepper
Place the tomatoes, sprouts, red onion, carrots, red peppers & cucumber in mixing bowl. Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and cumin seeds and pour over the salad. Stir in the chopped herbs and season well with salt & pepper. That’s it!